What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide to giving female orgasm
- Showing you 2 “advanced fingering techniques” to bring your lover to multiple escalating orgasms
- Showing you why you should always give your woman at least 3 orgasms
- Showing you how to find the “orgasm button” known as the G-Spot
- Teaching you the 3 best sex positions to hit the G-Spot
- Teaching you he top 5 “Hot Zones” on a woman’s body
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Female Orgasm Black Book scores 71.51/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.femaleorgasmblackbook.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $67.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: femaleorgasmblackbook.com you’ll also be taken through to femaleorgasmblackbook.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)